Last Revised: April 23, 2012
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
SportStream respects the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), SportStream responds expeditiously to claims of infringement.
If you are the owner of the exclusive rights in any intellectual property, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right granted to the owner of intellectual property and you wish to send SportStream a notification of claimed infringement, complete and submit a Notification Claimed Infringement and deliver it to SportStream as specified below.
Notification of Claimed Infringement (a “Notice”)
- Identify the work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the material or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to:
88 1st St., Suite 400
San Francisco, CA 94105
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
SportStream has a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers. A repeat infringer is any user that has uploaded User Content to the Services and for whom SportStream has received more than two takedown notices compliant with applicable law with respect to such User Content, absent exception circumstances. Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate subscribers and accounts holders who infringe on a single occasion if the circumstances warrant.