The grill is gassed up, the beer is chilled and everyone’s wearing their team gear. The fall air is crisp, and wisps of smoke carry the smell of burgers and dogs throughout the back porch. Trash talk is in full effect, early games are starting and the mood is great.
But what happens when your team’s game ends, or better yet its only halftime and they already have the game in the bag? You start channel flipping, taking in game-by-game, and trying to quench your thirst for excitement.
Remember Tebowmania sweeping the NFL last year? Tim Tebow’s 4th quarter comebacks became the stuff of legend. He was must-see TV even if most of the comebacks were due to the defense and the kicker… Still, many fans missed Tebow Time because they were watching other games, clueless to the mania.
Today, we’ve teamed up with our good friend Mark Phillip’s company, Are You Watching This?! (RUWT), to guarantee you will never miss another live epic sports moment.
Mark has programmed a sophisticated robot – called RUWTbot – to watch every play of every game, on every channel, and alert you when games are becoming epic. And RUWTbot is smart. It understands no-hitters through 8 innings, major upsets, and games going into triple overtime.
The slick RUWT integration with SportStream automatically alerts users in the app when games elevate to Hot or Epic, with the game “heating up” on the game selection grid and automatically appearing in your game picker.
Also, we’re listening and have heard many of you clamoring for Twitter sign-in. We are happy to say it’s here, plus more! With advanced Twitter integration you can now:
- Sign into SportStream with your Twitter account
- Get even more personalized recommendations based on the teams and athletes you follow on Twitter
- Improved Tweet actions built directly into the stream for every game – including the ability to reply, retweet and favorite anything flowing through with a tap.
- Advanced tweet composition with SportStream’s dynamic suggested hashtags for every game. Add game, teams and league hashtags with just a tap.
- Easy method of inviting friends and followers via Twitter to any game.
The Free Download is available now from the App Store.
We look forward to your continued feedback and support. You can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And just as an FYI, your next biggest request is in the works!